Little Facts about us
Who we are?
Our Founder was mentored by E. Bernays, the father of PR.
He has handpicked and mentored all our stuff.
- 1 We are the only ones in West Africa to practice Inbound PR
- 2 We love Digital PR - We are writing the book on it
- 3 We understand Pragmatic Measurements - so we can measure and prove Efficiency
- 4 We can measure effectiveness, efficiency & Real Impact of your Digital Efforts (even when outsourced)
- 5 We write on PR & Customer Loyalty every week for the BFT, GB&F etc
- 6 We love people (got plenty of mentees), so we understand Consumers
Our Core PR Skills
This is the first in a series of 4-5 interviews with some of the major Business Incubators / Accelerators in Ghana. The 1st interview is with Dr. Belinda Gail Quarterman- Noah, the local Director of the world-renowned Founder Institute (FI). Please refer to the accompanying image to better understand how FI is positioned in reference to other […]
This is a 12-question interview with Iliyana Stareva, the creator of Inbound PR and the author of Inbound PR, the first book on this topic. Her book was published end of April/ 2 months ago- yeap, really hot off the press. Iliyana works for Hubspot, the company that ‘gave’ us Inbound Marketing 10+ years ago. More specifically, Iliyana Stareva is a Global Partner Program Manager at […]
This is just a list of human- challenges that we all face in any organization, but they tend to be/get a bit more ‘escalated’ in Startup environments, especially if it is your first Startup experience. The 1-to-1 Challenges These are issues that your employees or colleagues, or vendors, or subcontractors, or ever yourself might have. Motivation. […]