Little Facts about us
Who we are?
Our Founder was mentored by E. Bernays, the father of PR.
He has handpicked and mentored all our stuff.
- 1 We are the only ones in West Africa to practice Inbound PR
- 2 We love Digital PR - We are writing the book on it
- 3 We understand Pragmatic Measurements - so we can measure and prove Efficiency
- 4 We can measure effectiveness, efficiency & Real Impact of your Digital Efforts (even when outsourced)
- 5 We write on PR & Customer Loyalty every week for the BFT, GB&F etc
- 6 We love people (got plenty of mentees), so we understand Consumers
Our Core PR Skills
Dear All, First of all thank you for your attendance. I am sorry that I had to ‘squeeze’ what is normally a 2-3 days training with plenty of discussion into just 40-50 minutes. But I hope that at least, you are now aware of what Customer Loyalty is and how important/ critical it is for […]
(Originally published at the B&FT) This is the 2nd article in a series of 4-5 interviews with some of the major Business Incubators / Accelerators in Ghana. Today’s interview is with Jorge Appiah, the CEO of Kumasi Hive – obviously in Kumasi. The 1st interview with Dr. Belinda Gail Quarterman- Noah, from the Founder Institute […]
This is the first in a series of 4-5 interviews with some of the major Business Incubators / Accelerators in Ghana. The 1st interview is with Dr. Belinda Gail Quarterman- Noah, the local Director of the world-renowned Founder Institute (FI). Please refer to the accompanying image to better understand how FI is positioned in reference to other […]